In the United States, diabetes is a famous disease and also, the seventh fast leading deadly disease. Diabetes is common to everyone, most it’s commonly known with adults over the age 40 and the risk increases as with the age. Plus, diabetes is rampant and even at a higher risk with people who are inactive, smoke, overweight or have family members with diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes Can be Prevented or Delayed With The Following Steps
1) Don’t eat fast. Before human brain could realize that you’ve eaten well enough, it takes about around 2 0minutes before you could not take it again for seconds.
2) Focus on whole grains as possible as you can unless advised otherwise by your doctor. In maintaining a healthy blood sugar control, whole grains serve suitable also for hunger satisfaction.
3) Do not skip meals. Reaching your weight loss goal could be threatened by skipping meals because, if you skip meals, it may contribute to the slow down of one’s metabolism.
4) Make sure you add more fiber to your diet. It’s rich for easy digestion. In order to have a superb intestinal health and blood sugar control. The addition of whole grains, vegetables and fresh fruits in everyday meals and snacks will be really helpful.
5) Take a long drive way from sugar– In preventing diabetes,one needs to keep off sugary drinks like Sweetened tea, sodas and Kool-aid. Human body is not made to take care of loads of sugar for a long time, hence, if one failed to control sugar intake, it can lead to build up of sugar in our body.
6) Try out your drinks in in a more healthy way, for instance, making a natural fruit juice out of your favorite fruits in a pitcher of water and then freeze it overnight in order for flavors to instill.
7) Avoid the consumption of meals high in fat, sugar and salt. Therefore, it’s healthy to prepare your meal at home where you can control the intake of sugar, fat and salt.
8) Establish specific goals on hygienic home and environment. Make specific goals on how to use your kitchen utensils to avoid the consumption of the ‘nots’ spice. Make goals to make your environment conducive and healthy.
9) You should pay attention to possibility of you consuming anything at anytime. Therefore, there is a good reason for you to practice moderation and discipline yourself on food consumption. Do not eat food that contains excessive salt, sugar and fats. Of course, idleness atimes would make you want eat and eat, so, why not try something more fun and routine-similar, like bike riding, climbing, jogging,etc. These exercises will not be fun but also hygienic.
Be enlightened on your diabetes risk today.
10) Do not taste! There are cases when you want to try out new fresh fruits, vegetables and other groceries. Many grocery store will give the benefit of taste before you purchase, it’s advisable you call on an associate for help rather than randomly having a taste of the whole groceries.
11) No one is excluded from eating healthily, you can sensitize wife, husband, kids, friends and family members on how to eat healthily and live healthier. Through the introduction of eating behavior to people around us, we can help reduce, and control diabetes, heart disease and other health related complications.