Detoxifying water is one of the most popular tools for weight loss, removal of toxins from the body, good hydration and refreshment on hot summer days. Drinking more water helps for faster weight loss, good health and tonus. The water does not contain calories, it helps us not feel hungry and strengthens the metabolism – it is no coincidence that it is part of any diet and training program, it is also crucial for the production of energy.
Learn Why Detoxing The Water Your Drink Matters!
What is detoxifying water? – A detoxated water is designed to purify the body from harmful substances, toning and improving metabolism. To the water are added various beneficial ingredients, fruits, herbs. Only 6-8 glasses each day will help you maintain high levels of energy and keep your living organs in the best possible health.
How To Detoxify Water Using Fruits?
How to prepare it? – It is important to know that there is not a precise and perfect way to prepare it, it all depends on your personal preferences. Pour the selected ingredients for detoxifying water into a suitable kettle or bottle and then add 1 liter of water. Allow it to cool in the refrigerator for several hours (for better results you can let it stand all night). Add more or less fruit depending on your taste preferences.
How long can the fruits keep in the water? – Although this may vary depending on the fruits and other factors, there are some general indications of how long you can keep fruits in detoxifying water.
Soak the fruits for a while in water if you are in doubt about nitrate and dispose of this water. Fill fresh table, filtered and mineral water (only to suit your needs and avoid giving children)
If you leave the water with herbs, fruits and spices for several hours, it is better to remove them and then consume the drink so the water will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
If you want to drink at the moment, leave them in the glass or in a dispenser with drinks and just add. When they’re staying, the fruit is thrown away, but when we drink at once, we can eat them calmly.
There are really many recipes for making detoxifying water, and the variety of tastes will definitely win you:
- Water with cucumber, lemon and peppermint – This is the most popular combination, most often prepared and loved by many. Lemon in this recipe is great for boosting the immune system and posting harmful toxins. Cucumber is anti-inflammatory and helps to stay hydrated, and mint sweetens the drink without adding sugar, giving a pleasant fresh scent and helping with digestion.
- Water with strawberries and lemon – Strawberries are great for your skin and help fight carcinogens, and in combination with fresh lemon, the results will be even better.
- Water with apples, lemon and cinnamon – apples are rich in fiber, cinnamon helps to reduce appetite, and lemon has a cleansing effect – a really pleasant combination of flavors and flavors.
- Water with lemon and fresh ginger – ginger is very useful, soothes nausea and contains strong detoxifying agents.
- Blueberries and orange – blueberries are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and fiber, while citrus fruit helps digestion.
- Water with watermelon – a bit of a non-standard but prepared and preferred drink more and more often. One of the main compounds in the watermelon is the phytonutrient known as lycopene. This ingredient is an extremely powerful antioxidant and promotes anti-inflammatory effects.
- Water with pineapple – an incredible source of hydration and unusual but pleasant taste. Pineapple is recommended to stay in the water less than other fruits because of the peculiar astringent taste.
Try a variety of fruit combinations, experiment and enjoy the summer with a glass of refreshing drink in hand. Do not forget to be especially careful during the heat:
Eat regularly and conform to the products you choose in order not to overload your body;
Keep food properly to preserve its quality and fitness;
Avoid sunbathing in the afternoon, clothe clothes with natural fabrics and drink plenty of fluids.