My House Used to Smell Horrible. But When They Taught Me This Trick.. Wow!!
Are you looking for a trick which will neutralize the bad odors in your house, leaving it fresh and nice-smelling? If yes, you are at the right place. The recipe presented in this article is very easy-to-make, all-natural and extremely effective. All you have to do is to spray it onto the sofa, curtains, carpets and that`s it!
Why would you spend a little fortune or air-fresheners which contain chemicals when you can prepare your own spray which is all-natural and even more effective? On the top of that, you will need only three simple ingredients to prepare it!
You will need detergent, baking soda and some water! Follow the instructions below and prepare this homemade air-freshener as soon as possible. You will be amazed by the results!
- ¼ cup detergent spheres
- 4 tbsp. of baking soda
- 2 cups of water
- Put ¼ cup of soap spheres in a bucket
- Add the baking soda, the boiling water , and mix well
- Let it sit for about half an hour so that the ingredients completely dissolve
- Pour the mixture into a spray bottle or aerosol can
- Spray the homemade air-freshener on things like sofas, mattresses, carpets, fabrics, or drains
Note: In case the baking soda is not mixed well, add a drop of alcohol and mix it once again to dissolve.