1. In a saucepan heat half of olive oil, add minced garlic and grated ginger and fry for 30 seconds. Add water, coconut aminos, erythritol, red pepper flakes and simmer on high for 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat and set aside.
2. Add a xanthan gum and beef strips to a zip bag and toss well.
3. In a frying pan, heat the other half of olive oil until hot. Add beef strips and fry stirring until begin to get brown. Set aside.
4. Heat a clean pan over medium heat (or use the same pan with beef if you want to), add the beef and prepared sauce, a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for another minute stirring constantly.
5. Divide between plates and garnish with sliced scallions. The beef can be served in a bowl of some steamed broccoli florets or cauliflower rice or any other side dish of your choice.
Macros (per serving): Calories: 318 – Fat: 19.2g – Net carbs: 2.3g (total carbs: 3.3g, fiber: 1g) – Protein: 31.2g